Joseph A. Lucchese Funeral Home will help you be prepared
When there is a death, even away from home, you can call our Bronx Funeral Home, day or night, no matter what the hour. Lucchese Funeral Home will handle all funeral arrangements. We will help you make a checklist of everything you need to bring or send. We will also let you know about any personal information we need, to complete everything for you as quickly as possible.
What to Bring to Funeral Arrangements
This list is meant to be a place to start. Our Bronx funeral home will be there to help you every step of the way.
We recommend bringing the following information to our first meeting:
- Social Security Number of person who has passed away
- Discharge or Active Service papers
- Names and email addresses of persons to be notified
- Insurance policies
- Deeds to burial property
- List of favorite music, bible verses, or poetry
- If none preferred, we have a full music library with suggestions
- Correct spelling of the deceased's name, as well as the correct spelling for all surviving family members
- Church affiliation with a preferred clergy person or another officiant for us to contact
- If none preferred, we can help connect you with an officiant
- List of affiliations from work or charitable organizations